Pages

Autumn Swap Box Fun Stuff

Tuesday, October 27, 2009




Hiya!
I just wanted to relate my Fall Swap goodies sent to me by Sandra at In This Small House.
She has a delightful blog full of crafty ideas and family fun so be sure to check her out! I like her thought process about a small house - "it may be small, but full of love."

She sent over a box full of Fall and Halloween goodies like the sweet little frame and picture. Blair couldn't understand why I was taking a picture without her in it, so here she is Vanna-ing the little frame.

Sandra made a "happy haunting" pillow - tea stained, embroidered and all! There was also a great big acorn that I can display on my new shelves. I really like the look of acorns. Maybe it's those sweet little caps they wear.

More fun items included some nice smelling candles, a tall scarecrow, kitchen towels with an acorn shaped cookie cutter which will be put to good use now that I have Amber's awesome sugar cookie recipe. She also sent me some "bat droppings" which didn't taste like bat droppings at all, not that I would know (although I did have a scary encounter with a bat once...)they were more like chocolate mint cookies! (Think girl scouts thin mints here.) And last but not least, a little "count your blessings" sign.
It was fun to receive Autumn in a box and send one her way as well but most of all, it is great to have a new friend way out in Utah. Thanks Sandra for all of the fun stuff!
Don't you love blogging sisters?

We're working on a Christmas secret santa stocking with a minimum of $10.00 or almost nothing if it's homemade!
Let me know if you'd like to join that as well!

Happy Fall ya'll!

2 comments:

  1. I'm in for the Secret Santa stocking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got everything. I was worried that the scarecrow would break in the shipping process. I can see it didn't. I'd love joining, UNLESS....it's a problem for people sending packages to Utah. Let me know!!
    Have a great day.
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Let's hear what you have to say