Pages

A case for nudity?

Monday, October 19, 2009

So I am trying to make a case for nudity.

Now, if you have a filter on your computer, I just blocked you from reading this.
If not, continue...

Why would I want to become a nudist you ask? And more importantly, why on earth would I do that to anybody??

Is it because I think the human body is an exquisite form that must be displayed for all to see?
No. Hardly.
Most of the time I wish people would cover up more and then layer more clothes on top of their layers and then do a 360 in the mirror, see what they missed and then continue layering.
No one wants to see your underwear, thank-you-very-much.
And the cleavage - oh the humanity! Cover up, pahleeze.

It's because of this...

Piles and piles of laundry. There is more too, it's on the other side of the sectional,
something a nudist never has to worry about.
But then again, I'd have to go get all toned and slim. Too much work, I'll stay modest I guess.

I actually don't mind processing laundry and I am thankful we have clothes to keep us warm.

I do wish I had a laundry room though. I have no idea why they built this house with the laundry hook ups in the garage.

And after folding and putting away all those clothes for the past two hours, I realized I need some new towels and there are 34 socks that have no match. A sock should not be alone. They should mate for life, like the Gray Wolf, French angel fish, Swan or even pigeons.
So now I'm off to search for their "sole" mate. Ha ha, get it? I just thought of that as I was writing.

Okay, it's been a long day...I'll go back to the laundry room that is my garage...

and the rest of you can enjoy some luxe laundry rooms!

photo courtesy of BHG.com

photo courtesy of BHG.com

photo courtesy of BHG.com

photo courtesy of HGTV.com

photo courtesy of BHG.com


6 comments:

  1. Ummm wow. Those are some amazing laundry rooms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my laundry room is big but not finished. those are really fantastic looking laundry rooms. my bedroom isn't even that pretty, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY...my laundry room is right off of my kitchen. It's just a little nook. I'd just love one of these rooms.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You convinced me on the nudity thing. COMPLETELY.

    ReplyDelete
  5. for the little sock dilemna, in our house each child has all the same socks minus church socks so they all match. i had a friend who did this and after watching i was sold.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is hilarious! I hear ya on everything. Thanks for visiting my blog and cant wait to read more of yours!

    ReplyDelete

Let's hear what you have to say