We are now hot-gluing their caps back on to finish up some fall crafts. As for the leaves, I will be doing my annual wax-paper-leaf-ironing marathon to make them last all season - even two!
I took notice of everyone's front door and walkway on our "walk-by" since I have yet to decorate mine, sigh. I had some serious fall display envy.
I was hoping to take pictures of the various displays but I didn't really feel like going up to ask each homeowner for a photo release. So, here is my lazy way of bringing you a walk-by, or drive-by if you don't feel like walking the neighborhood- magazine style.
Compliments of Pottery Barn, Bhg.com, Country Living and my personal favorite magazine, Cottage Living.
Enjoy Fall!
P.S. Amber's front walk-way is worthy of a magazine shoot! Maybe she'll send a picture our way.
here you go...










those are awesomely spooky and cute!
ReplyDeleteI'd like an outstanding walkway to! I can't get to mine until Friday night or Saturday. Love the pictures. The candy corn in the quart jars is very cute, and really do-able!
ReplyDeleteSandra
Halloween is our favorite holiday! OMG! What does that say about my family??? haha. I love the decorations! I LOVE Fall colors. Maybe if it doesn't snow, I'll be able to decorate the front yard this year.
ReplyDeleteLove the pics... my fav is the flower box with the old license plate on it. Very cool! :)
ReplyDelete