Pages

The girl is 4

Monday, October 26, 2009


Dear Blair,

Happy Birthday to my baby girl. You will always be that to me, even though you insist on getting older. But it makes me happy, though, to see you grow and enjoy life.
You bring us great joy. We feel it in every corner of our hearts.
Each morning I wake up wondering when you'll saunter from your room with that sweet grin on your face, what song you'll sing, what funny thing you'll say, what flower you'll run to pick.
You're the best little friend ever.
I'm so happy you were made for me.
Love, Momma

8 comments:

  1. She is so beautiful!
    Happy Birthday Blair!
    You're Ella's favorite Primary friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable post!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Blair.

    AND...congrats on your year mark. Mine is coming up. I haven't thought of a giveaway yet. I should get on that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing how you can say the most beautiful, descriptive thing in such a few words. Happy Birthday Blair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll say it again, Laura... I just love the way you write. This letter to Blair is beautiful.. and so is she! Happy Birthday, Blair!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. And if those pictures of hers don't show how gorgeous she is most people who know her would realize they were getting the short end, because her personality is even more beautiful. Perfect and sweet in every way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh, what beautiful things to say about your beautiful little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, wow! My 3rd daughter's birthday was on the 26th, too :) How fun. Her bloggie name is Punkin and she just turned 5. Your little one is so sweet.

    ~Jacci

    ReplyDelete

Let's hear what you have to say