Three dollars and twenty-one cents.
That's what I picked up this morning doing a load of laundry and cleaning the abyss, a.k.a. the garage/laundry facility.
Nine bucks.
That's what I found today when taking the kids on a stroll. I pulled out a stroller that I don't normally use and while out walking, I opened up a pocket on the stroller. In it was a small stash of ones which I had forgotten about.
Priceless.
Blair holding up a blade of grass to her head when I snapped a picture.
Don't you love little things like that?
If they don't clean out their pockets and I have to, and there's money in it I KEEP IT!!!! It's a known fact. Once my son left $30.00 HAPPY DAY. I felt bad so I splitit with him.
ReplyDeleteCUTE-CUTE-sweet little daughter.
All I ever find is lint and dirt in the pockets of the mess cats in my home. Can i do your laundry instead? I once found $28.00 in a pocket during laundry. I can't really count that though. It came out of my pocket. Your little girl is adorable!
ReplyDelete