

Shout outs to Montessori School for Learning, Lourie at CA Girl and Baby Boberg Bump for the blog awards.
Montessori for Learning has great activities that you can try for your kids, especially during these months of summer. CA Girl can always entertain you with witty posts about life and Baby Boberg Bump cracked me up when she shared 7 random things about herself and one was, "Sometimes I will hide a can of Coke in my closet just in case company visits and drinks all the Coke in the pantry."
Montessori for Learning has great activities that you can try for your kids, especially during these months of summer. CA Girl can always entertain you with witty posts about life and Baby Boberg Bump cracked me up when she shared 7 random things about herself and one was, "Sometimes I will hide a can of Coke in my closet just in case company visits and drinks all the Coke in the pantry."
And now I get to pass along the awards and tell you 7 random things about me, just in case you want to know...or not.
1. I can't walk down the detergent aisle in stores. The smells give me headaches and so does the thought of laundry I guess.
2. I like old sit-coms like The Jeffersons, Cosby Show, Happy Days, Cheers and Friends and Seinfeld reruns.
3. I'll watch Sports Center, even when my husband is not at home.
4. I still have some of my 80's clothes for when the kids have 80's day at school, they will be authentic.
5. Hate to lay out in the sun.
6. I landed on my back on a fresh pile of cow manure when my horse threw me.
7. Definitely a toilet paper over the dispenser not under person.
I will be working on fowarding these awards out all week.
Thanks, you all made my day!
xoxo
Laura
I love old reruns too. Especially the ones you named.
ReplyDeleteWhen we still had cable I would watch SportsCenter without my hubby too.
Sorry about the cow pooh. That sucks!
I think someone should run all the Friends' Thanksgiving episodes on Thanksgiving. It would last 5 hours. Start at 10 end at 3! See. Perfect. hahaha.
ReplyDelete