The evening proved to be a great time for rides since the cooler weather cleared out the park a bit. Blair and I didn't have to wait in line for rides. I was even able to meet up with the older kids and take Reese on two coasters at the end of the night.
Memories are made of this.






What a fun auntie you are. Looks like they are havin a blast.
ReplyDeleteThe second picture cracked me up!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet face. She couldn't be having any more fun if she were riding on pink elephants.
Ok, one, next time you have dinner like that - call me! ;) I so want to hang out with you and your family, ya'll have so much together kind of fun, I love it and love it for you!
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Ellen
Total fun fest !
ReplyDeleteI had an Aunt & Uncle like you guys when I was growing up and I have so many fond memories of times with them and our 5 cousins !
I only toured the factory....that would have been 4 years ago I think. We were on our way home from the Little League World Series and made a side trip to Hershey.
ReplyDelete