Pages

Fun family of four - photo session

Thursday, September 23, 2010


Until I post my photo sessions on the official website, I will have to make you suffer through another one here. Although it won't be suffering when you look at this gorgeous family.

It wasn't hard to photograph them for obvious reasons but also because they are our friends and are simply one of the nicest families that you could meet. They both jump at the chance to help anyone and never ask for anything in return. Being a close knit family who enjoys being together makes it fun to be around them. Those personality types just draw you in and make you feel comfortable and I love that about them.








**Until the editing software is installed, all photos will remain unedited.

5 comments:

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pics, Laura. Thanks so much! The shoot was super fun and in one of my fav locations on the planet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots!! (and holy unedited?!) You're a great photographer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your pictures mom! I hope to have as much creativity as you do one day. (: i love you <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT pictures. You go girl! You have such terrific scenery out there. If we ever make it out there, will you be our photographer??? Love ya.

    ReplyDelete

Let's hear what you have to say