I use them year after year and add a few new ones as well. These are just a few that I have but others include a wire tag which spells out "Noel," vintage millinery flowers, twigs that are spelled out to say "winter," little match boxes and snowmen made out of felt. They were just not as easy to scan as these.
So if you're in need of a little creative activity, break out the glue, scissors, paper, glitter, twigs, flowers, felt, copies of old photos, small toy parts, mini match boxes, dominoes or whatever you have in that junk drawer and let the kids go to town.
Metallics and glitter add bling.
Using copies of old photographs is a great way to personalize. Using the recipient's photo is a gift within a gift or a great way to remember someone else. It's one of my favorite tags to make. I also like it when the photo corresponds to the season.
My dad is the little guy.
My dad is the little guy.





No comments:
Post a Comment
Let's hear what you have to say