And after all my searching, still no luck. So until I find that perfect one, I decided to look at what I had on hand which was an old frame. Then I decided to go to the thrift shop one more time and that's when I spotted the biggie. I can always have a mirror cut to fit any of these. I may have to slightly age the sides of the mirror but that's down the road.
The choices
The large frame and the gold one are my thrift store finds. ($22.00 & $2.97) The one in the middle was my mom's that held her wedding portrait. (priceless) I really think the large one is too big for the space so it's probably between the smaller two. Wouldn't the large one make a great pin board? I'm thinking so.
You can help -Which would you use?
linking to Just a Girl




hmm. maybe you should just give the frames to ME! because I love them! I don't think you could go wrong with any of them! :)
ReplyDeleteI have no opinion, I don't know anything.
ReplyDeleteIt looks like it's going to be awesome!
I love frames. It's going to be fun to see what you come up with.
Ok. The wall is going to be killer. awesome.
ReplyDeleteTough choice! I really love the smaller one, but the middle one is simply gorgeous as well.
ReplyDeleteHi, may I know the size of the large one? And can I buy it?? How much?? Sorry, too many question, too in love with the frame design.. I'm from Malaysia by the way..
ReplyDeleteLaura.. I fell in love with the largest frame. If you won't use it, could you just sell it to me?? I'm from Malaysia. Thanks!
ReplyDelete