I did and it has been collecting dust for a while.
I used it in my last home but haven't done anything with it here. And although it's not a permanent solution for the bathroom mirror, I've gotta work with what I've got! So until l I find a smaller and hopefully round mirror that's a little on the rustic side, this will go in its place -
I used it in my last home but haven't done anything with it here. And although it's not a permanent solution for the bathroom mirror, I've gotta work with what I've got! So until l I find a smaller and hopefully round mirror that's a little on the rustic side, this will go in its place -
after I sand it a bit and put on another coat of paint -
Good thing it didn't sell at my last garage sale.
Trendy Treehouse


I love working with what you've got!
ReplyDeleteYep, right there with ya. Working with what we have also! Love the color choice...even if it was just what you had around!!
ReplyDelete