Pages

Keeping it Real

Monday, December 22, 2008


Upon receiving our Christmas card (finally getting them out this year!) you will see 5 angelic looking children in the picture I've enclosed.

However, getting them to that point was a task!

Behind the scenes...
One was tired, one was goofy, one looked like he was wondering what he did to deserve being born into this family, one could not stop laughing and the other was everybody rolled into one. Jon was behind me firmly instructing them to sit, behave, look happy and move the folded laundry that someone didn't take to their room, out of the picture.( at least it was folded!) And I know there was some sort of mocking going on because they were looking past me, laughing at Jon me!

I actually like this photo better than the one I sent.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's hear what you have to say