Sunday, Dec. 7
Jon: "Blair, are you wearing eye make-up?"
Blair: "No, I am not wearing eye make-up.
I am wearing lip stick on my eyes."
Monday, Dec. 8 at Charley's recital
Blair: "Is this the school that sissys go to?" (meaning her sisters)
Me: "Yes."
Blair: "Can I go here?"
Me: "Yes, when you're a big girl"
Blair: "Ooh, when I'm a big girl, like 8?"
Me: "Like when you're 11."
Blair: "Ooh, I'm gonna so go school heeere."
Blair: (As lights are being dimmed for the recital)
"This is a cool school, momma. Do we have eggs?"
Tuesday, Dec. 9
While waiting in the car rider line for the girls to get out of school, 2 boys walk by the car.
Blair: "Momma, those are dudes."
Behind the boys are 4 girls.
Blair: "Momma, those are girlfriends. You're my girlfriend, mom."
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let's hear what you have to say