Not to be confused with "Wife Swap" or any other weird swapping...
This is an activity where you sign up with a hostess (mine was at Foxgloves, Fabric and Folly)and are assigned a partner. Based on each other's information, like favorite colors, etc, you get an idea about what kind of items you like. Then, you and your partner swap Valentine's packages. We had a specific deadline to mail out our presents so everyone could receive them around the same time. There is a spending limit as well. I really enjoyed having a month or so to gather little things and send them out to my swap partner, Kimberly.
Well, today Mr. Postman was my favorite guy because he brought me a little something from Kimberly.
Inside the colorful wrap, I found fun presents...
but I have no pictures of the tasty Pretzel Hugs treat because they are all gone...don't expect me to keep any chocolaty salty goodness around very long! I can attest they were good!
It was fun, I made some new friends, and received some cute stuff!
Who knows, I may even participate in the next one!
Just stopping by. Glad you liked the stuff.
ReplyDeletecute! I've always wanted to do fun swapping, like fun craft swaps and such.
ReplyDelete