Pages

Messy Face and a Yellow Sponge

Friday, January 30, 2009

I really do know how to feed a baby. I do.

However, from the looks of Trae man's face, it doesn't appear to be so.

It was not my fault. I blame Sponge Bob.
Yes, that's right, Sponge Bob as in Square Pants.




yes, this is his normal hair-do



Today while I was stuffing Trae man full of Apple Delight and Beef and Cheese Pasta, Blair wanted to watch Dora.
So, I brought the high chair in to the front room and let Blair eat her lunch at the ottoman. She waited for her show while I fed Trae.
Sponge Bob came on first and every time the baby would take a spoonful, he would quickly turn his head to watch the t.v. I tried to spoon off the food but he would just turn again and further smear his face. As he would turn back to me all laughy from the show, his smile faded quickly and he looked at me with a blank stare, as if wondering what was taking me so long.
He was ready to get back to business.
And then we'd start all over again...

Nine months old and already watching the yellow sponge.
Reese would be so proud...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's hear what you have to say