10 minutes I'll never get back. I am putting together my dining room and dreaming of something like this. I went to Polyvore and found some ideas for an inspiration board. It's kind of fun but I quickly realized that 10 minutes turned in to 30. I wouldn't use all the chairs - I just want something curvy. And the shelving would be all in the same color of course...
Now it's back to reality and time to clean the kitchen!
My family asked what the shoes were doing in the dining room....
Time always seems to slip away from me when I am doing something I love on the internet. Its very cute.
ReplyDeleteI love your "room". Very nice. As for shoes in the dining room? When they're that cute, they can go anywhere. :)
ReplyDeleteAwesome room. I've "wasted" a lot more than 30 minutes doing similar things! Your blog is fun to read. So...I was looking at your list of friend's blogs and noticed the Campbell family. Amber is Jason's cousin! What a small world!
ReplyDeleteWell, of course, you would be WEARING such cute shoes in your lovely dining room! :)
ReplyDeleteJaime