a little of everything; a lot of mom {diy, life and family}
Can't ever go wrong with many small blessings.
What an adorable picture!
You made that much? I wish I had broken jewelry to sell. I don't suppose sterling silver or Claire's finest trinkets are in high demand.
I know, can you believe it? Gold is at an all time high. I was surprised myself!
Wow, where did you sell your jewelry? I wish I could lose 10 lbs. It's only been 3 years since Brooke and I'm still enjoying the pudge (and fudge!)
Alysa - Just at a regular jewelry store. Gold is at an all time high and I didn't need the jewelry. It was so fun. I'm gonna lookey for more!
Let's hear what you have to say
Can't ever go wrong with many small blessings.
ReplyDeleteWhat an adorable picture!
ReplyDeleteYou made that much? I wish I had broken jewelry to sell. I don't suppose sterling silver or Claire's finest trinkets are in high demand.
ReplyDeleteI know, can you believe it? Gold is at an all time high. I was surprised myself!
ReplyDeleteWow, where did you sell your jewelry? I wish I could lose 10 lbs. It's only been 3 years since Brooke and I'm still enjoying the pudge (and fudge!)
ReplyDeleteAlysa - Just at a regular jewelry store. Gold is at an all time high and I didn't need the jewelry. It was so fun. I'm gonna lookey for more!
ReplyDelete