
1 girl + 1 boy + a small town = meeting in highschool
Meeting in high school + friendship = going on dates
Going on dates + time = love
Love + a wedding in Portland +
16 years
6 states
2 military deployments
several tdy's
11 moves
5 kids
4 colleges
4 job changes
2 military deployments
several tdy's
11 moves
5 kids
4 colleges
4 job changes
with some sadness and joy = a good life.
I am thankful it's been with you.
Happy Anniversary.
Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteThanks Mary!
ReplyDeleteWho said you guys never do anything? Happy Anniversary! You've had a full life already. What will the next many years bring? Love you!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog! I love making new bloggy friends!
ReplyDeleteAnd guess what? You won the gingerbread man, arrangement thingy, giveaway! Woohoo! Email me your address and I will ship it to you ASAP! csjlewis@hotmail.com
Happy Anniversary!
Laura, you are a STUNNING bride and if you don't mind me saying, Big Daddy is looking HOTT! I hope that picture is up in your home displayed.
ReplyDeleteIt is so very nice to see people working out "life' as they STAY committed to one another. 16 years is a LONG LONG time.
Happy Anniversary!
Happy anniversary... I found your blog on the date of your anniversary. That is too awesome.
ReplyDeleteI've been married for 20years to a military man like you. I know about the sadness and joy and the good life.
Holy puffy sleeves! I love your wedding pic... you both look great!!
ReplyDeleteHappy, Happy Anniversary to you both!! :)
Ha ha!! I know Jaime! I even kept asking the seamstress to take them in and they didn't understand what I wanted. I guess no one ever asked for non-puffy, ha ha! This is even after they took them in a few times....funny stuff.
ReplyDelete