Pages

I'm Baaack

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Hey ladies, and the 3 gents that read this...
Sorry for my absence but do you know what it's like for a blogger to be without her computer??
It's like the yin without the yang, Sonny without Cher, a warm chocolate chip cookie without a glass of cold milk, being at the mall without cash, a teen-ager without a cell phone...

Without a computer, I actually had to look up words in the dictionary, the kind with pages and a binding, if I wanted to know a meaning.

It's not so bad being without a computer but it sure is hard when I like to blog.

Thanks John B. for trying to fix the desktop. It served me well for 6 years and outlasted 3 laptops. But, it finally bit the dust and is now in computer heaven or will be making its way to the recycling center.

Happily, I have ordered another computer and it should be here next week so I can resume blogging and catch up on all of your lives. I have missed you my friends.

I've got some stories to tell too.
Remind me to tell you about my wine tasting party when I was 7.

Hugs,
Laura

4 comments:

  1. I sort of perfer the real dictionary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sort of perfer the real dictionary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sort of perfer the real dictionary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SHEESH...I've been wondering if you were okay??? Glad it's just your computer!!!

    ReplyDelete

Let's hear what you have to say