Pages

Missing March

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Herbs making it through the winter

Welcome home March.

It's been a long time.

It's so nice to see you peeking through the snow covered ground.

I was beginning to wonder if you'd ever show your face around these parts again.

Don't get me wrong, winter was fun and I looked forward to a beautiful snowfall. Old man winter did not disappoint this year and we had a great time playing in the snow. But, the time has come to put that to rest and enjoy the newness of Spring. It's going to be a lovely one.

You're on your way and I can't wait!

3 comments:

  1. I'm excited for Spring too! We saw a bunch of robins the other day and Lily said she saw a cardinal too... my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogworld! I love that picture! Did you take that yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jaime - I love cardinals too. I saw a really cool bird outside my window the other day. It had light blue wings but it wasn't a Blue Jay. Anyway, it got me happy for Spring!


    Hermie - Thanks and yes, I took that pic.

    ReplyDelete

Let's hear what you have to say