I've been there! Actually I used to live about 30 miles south of DC. I have been to the National Zoo. I love those pictures they are beautiful. Especially the jellyfish.
Awesome pics. I love the subway. It's a blast to ride and watch people. It's sort of like watching the monkeys at the zoo.. only their wearing suits. ☺
Great pictures!!
ReplyDeleteYou got some great shots :)
ReplyDeleteAwesome pictures. Looks like a great day
ReplyDeleteI've been there! Actually I used to live about 30 miles south of DC. I have been to the National Zoo. I love those pictures they are beautiful. Especially the jellyfish.
ReplyDeleteAwesome pics. I love the subway. It's a blast to ride and watch people. It's sort of like watching the monkeys at the zoo.. only their wearing suits. ☺
ReplyDeleteDr. Korn is too funny!! Names that match the occupation always crack me up.
ReplyDelete