Not miracles...both just lots of $$$. Elton John did the concert to donate money to his AIDS charity and he said to his detractors "I'm all about inclusion, not exclusion" when he was put down for doing the concert at Rush's wedding.
As for Rush's new wife, I wish her luck ! I don't think Rush is the easiest person to live with. I listen to him every day on the radio !
Not miracles...both just lots of $$$. Elton John did the concert to donate money to his AIDS charity and he said to his detractors "I'm all about inclusion, not exclusion" when he was put down for doing the concert at Rush's wedding.
ReplyDeleteAs for Rush's new wife, I wish her luck ! I don't think Rush is the easiest person to live with. I listen to him every day on the radio !
Yes, lots of money! I guess it cost about a million dollars to get him. I like that he's about inclusion and donated the money.
ReplyDeleteWell, I just don't know what to say. Wouldn't want either.
ReplyDeleteMoney makes strange bedfellows and it looks like brides too these days? What a world.
ReplyDeleteHaupi
I think it is entirely possible that hell has indeed frozen over. We just have to watch out for flying pigs now.
ReplyDelete♫♪ Money, money, money, money.... MONEY ♪♫♪
ReplyDelete