When this family first talked about photos, they warned that they were not the "posing" types. The kids weren't anyway. That's OK I said, we'd go completely candid and see what we get. I think that it's great to capture images when kids are, well, just being kids.
And when you factor in parents who enjoy seeing them run free
and are happy and play right along with them,
you get to witness a beautiful family in love.
And when you factor in parents who enjoy seeing them run free
and are happy and play right along with them,
you get to witness a beautiful family in love.








Those are beautiful pictures. I wish that our family would take some pictures like that.
ReplyDeleteI'm loving them Laura!
ReplyDeleteSuch great pictures!!!! Give me candids any day.
ReplyDeleteMore fun for everyone!
Wow, I love those photos...shows the spirit and love of the family playing together !
ReplyDeleteSo good. I love them.!
ReplyDeleteoh-my-beauitful!
ReplyDelete