Pages

Flurry

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Happy Saturday! Weekends are so nice, aren't they?

We've had a flurry of activity in these parts this past week. How about you?
Today is another busy one. Breakfast with Santa this morning, a birthday party early afternoon, a family Christmas photo session late afternoon, finish making simple ornaments for a church Christmas dinner, clean the bedrooms, finish up all of the laundry and a basketball game tonight. I'll be back mid-week (next week) for updates on projects and funny things that happened along the way.

I hope you have a great day!

Hugs,
Laura

3 comments:

  1. You sound busier than you can handle!
    Hopefully you got it all done.....like the bedrooms.
    Especially the bedrooms.

    It is such a great time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I know I say this often to you ( I must REALLY mean it, ) But I want to join your family!!! You guys are always having oh so much fun!!!

    Hi Girl!! Had to stop in and say hello as I caught up on your latest happenings, wow you've been just a little busy, eh? ;))

    thanks for sharing and looking forward to more!

    Take care,
    xoxo,
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - sounds like you had a very busy day!! hope you are having a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete

Let's hear what you have to say