How was your Christmas?
Our Christmas Eve was quiet but nice. We did have one that was sick but luckily it was a good day for her to relax. I'm happy that she's feeling better now.
We enjoyed making tamales all evening and watching movies. A friend came over for dinner which made us so happy. The kids had a sleep-over in the family room. It's a warm, cozy space which makes it easy to sink into the couch and not want to leave. We tucked them all in - even the 13 and 15 year-old still like to be tucked in for the night. They all had trouble falling asleep because the anticipation of the morning is just too much.
It was heartwarming to see all of my children sleeping soundly together with pillows piled everywhere and blankets stacked high. I knew that everything I ever wanted was right in that room- just a bunch of happy kids.




Lovely!! Merry Christmas :-)
ReplyDeleteSounds so nice!
ReplyDeleteHow fun that you guys make tamales. I wanna go over to your house! I love it too when all the kids sleep together and are all snuggled up for Christmas Eve. Awesome. Sounds like you guys are having a wonderful Christmas season. Love you!
ReplyDeleteYou need to teach me how to make tamales. Travis will love you forever and I'll be forever indebted. WE should plan a mexican feast.
ReplyDelete