Pages

Picture This!

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Click on each to enlarge.
Recently I did a photo shoot for Belen and
4 of her best friends.


We took about a hundred shots and they seemed to enjoy
documenting their friendship through pictures.

I enjoyed seeing them be themselves, laugh and be
genuinely happy for the other.
After all, that is what friendship is all about.

And when you find a good one
it can make you jump for joy.


2 comments:

  1. Great pictures. What kind of camera do you have? I want a new one for Christmas. Cha-ching! Where is a picture of you and John????

    ReplyDelete
  2. What amazing photographs, and Belen in so beautiful. I'm glad she has such great friends. AND I LOVED your post about November. I love Thanksgiving and feel that it gets really left out, but I'm as bad as anyone because Christmas is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete

Let's hear what you have to say