I almost have everything purchased. It's just the time I can't buy...
I have been wanting these bar stools for the island but at $179.99 a pop (on sale even) I thought maybe I should find an alternative. I have a vintage metal chair that pulls out into a step stool. It is very cool and I think it would look great but I need two of them. I actually had two but I let one go at my mom's estate sale. I figured I didn't need it. What was I thinking?? So now I have to go another route and these are it. Cute, yes?
Or these. But they are even more expensive.
But then, I stumbled upon this website. This chair has similar lines. And with its leather seat, it may just be more comfortable for those little fannies in my house. A fun color of spray paint will take these a long way. And the best part? $86.99 each - two are still less expensive than one of the others.Oh, and I better get three. The little kids already argue over who's going to sit in the "King's chair" at the dining table - the name they've given to the armchair...I could just hear the arguements on this one..."I want the swively chair...you had it last time..." yaddi, yaddi, yadda...

All of those chairs are nice! Go with the $86.99 chairs. Good luck with the decorating. I'm still not finished painting all the walls from 2 1/2 years ago =(
ReplyDeleteI can't wait until my youngest starts school in two weeks. I think I'm going to stop being so lazy and do some decorating myself. The king's chair...super cute!
Ha ha! May, I was just thinking the same thing - when the kids are off to school, I can get back to some serious home improvements!
ReplyDeleteYou have so much style, Laura! I'm here if you need any help with the project. Lily is starting school this year too so I will have some chunks of time available! Call me! :)
ReplyDeleteDefinitely these are cute. But often we have to think about price whether it is affordable or not. But before that we consider about our present resources, if there is any option to modify old stuffs that could save a lot.
ReplyDeleteBucket Seat Bar Stool