Pages

I hope he feels the same

Tuesday, November 3, 2009


I'm in love with another boy.

But don't tell my husband.

His eyes, his hair, that smile...{sigh}

I'm glad I saw him first because if you did, I would be jealous.


3 comments:

  1. that's cute. he is a handsome little fella.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who could help themselves... what a cutie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, he's a doll! What a precious chubby little smile :)

    We're using IKEA curtains, too. I'm such a dork - I can't remember the name. I think it's like Ritva or something like that??? They aren't the tab-top ones, they're a thicker fabric and the pockets only show on the back. From the front, the top just looks gathered. I like them a lot so far, and at $29 for the complete pair, I'm planning on using them throughout.

    Thanks so much for coming over to my blog again!!

    Jacci

    ReplyDelete

Let's hear what you have to say