
I have missed you mom.
Happy Birthday. I bet you look as young as you were in this picture, ha ha.
I hope you are having a good time up in Heaven.
How's dad?
All the grand kids are well. Tori and Adrianna are in college, Braiden is excited for his mission in 2 years, Tami and Blair's kids are being home schooled. David tripped over his own feet at the airport and went rolling in front of the boarding gate, holding everyone up. Lisa laughed so hard but he was a good sport. You know how sweet he is. He also got his Eagle Scout award. Bryson and Blaise may fly out to visit us which will make Charley so happy. The girls are enjoying their voice lessons and everyone else is happy and growing quickly.
Blair Noel always asks if you sit on the clouds and what you eat for snacks.
I tell her you have the comfiest cloud in the sky and feast upon the Word of God.
You were good to me, mom. Thank you for all you did. I'll never forget it.
xoxo
Laura
xoxo
Laura
That was beautiful Laura. Made me teary... I have someone close to me on my mind this weekend too. Life just isn't quite the same without them.
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness. that was a wonderful letter. i am glad i do not have one to compose this year. but it makes me feel blessed at the wonderful little family i have around me.
ReplyDeleteLaura,
ReplyDeleteShe must have been a WONDERFUL woman. I hope you are comforted knowing that you have angels watching over you. It's good to cry and feel sorrow sometimes for our loved ones that have moved on to the next "phase." I like to think it's one way they know how much they meant to us while they were here.
Thanks for popping in my blog! Nice to meet some new friends. I just finished my dipping. Wow, glad that's done.
ReplyDeleteLove your blog. Darling kids. Enjoy them, they grow and leave so fast. Still not sure when that all happened. I was a mom forever and suddenly they were gone.
HUGS.
Tauna
That's really precious, Laura. That last line sums it all up, doesn't it? :)
ReplyDeleteJacci
Love this. Happy birthday to the momma of one of the greatest girls in the world!
ReplyDeleteFirst you make laugh with you Christmas tree story, and then you make me cry with a beautiful letter.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful letter - brought tears to my eyes.
ReplyDeletePS - Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a note! So nice to know someone has read it. ;)