a little of everything; a lot of mom {diy, life and family}
linking to A Beautiful Mess
Live and Love out loud
I love looking at the clouds and finding shapes!
Sweet...we loved doing this when our kids were young. It was relaxing, fun and they would say the cutest things and ask the most probing questions about anything under the sun and beyond !
What's better than lying on a grassy patch and watching the clouds go by...I feel better just looking at this little boy doing just that. Thanks.Haupi
Cute picture of a cute little guy~!
What a wonderful post.
I am loving your blog and wish I could have tagged along for your Saturday trip. What fun, love the typewriter!This picture of your baby boy is stunning! I love how you captured his gazing at the clouds and the vibrancy of the colors. Beautiful. xoxox,Ellen
That's a sweet pic, everybody should look at cloud formations more often.
Let's hear what you have to say
I love looking at the clouds and finding shapes!
ReplyDeleteSweet...we loved doing this when our kids were young. It was relaxing, fun and they would say the cutest things and ask the most probing questions about anything under the sun and beyond !
ReplyDeleteWhat's better than lying on a grassy patch and watching the clouds go by...I feel better just looking at this little boy doing just that. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteHaupi
Cute picture of a cute little guy~!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful post.
ReplyDeleteI am loving your blog and wish I could have tagged along for your Saturday trip. What fun, love the typewriter!
ReplyDeleteThis picture of your baby boy is stunning! I love how you captured his gazing at the clouds and the vibrancy of the colors. Beautiful.
xoxox,
Ellen
That's a sweet pic, everybody should look at cloud formations more often.
ReplyDelete