Can you guess the culprit?
Yup. That little one right there trying to look innocent.

I took a picture this time, just for you Tauna,
since you asked if I had taken one of the red pen incident!
Let's hope he gives me better photo ops in the future.
Too cute!! Caught red handed. My daughter did something similar with potato buds. LOL
ReplyDeleteMy son was going through my purse this afternoon and later on all three of them were wrestling in MY room! I kicked them out.
ReplyDeleteAhhhh, what a mess...and such an innocent "Who me?" look on his face...priceless ! LOL
ReplyDeleteMy 2 youngest kids had an early morning yogurt party, smearing it all over themselves, the fridge and the kitchen floor. When I caught them, they both started crying until I said "Hold it" and ran for my camera. It is a classic photo !!!
haha hmmm, looks familiar. We recently had a red nail polish incident with that very same type of couch. Poor thing looks very shamed. Oops got caught. :) So what was the little one making?
ReplyDelete