Pages

Home days and getting to the thrifting segment

Friday, January 21, 2011


I had every intention of posting my recent thrifting finds along with another segment of "Thrifting the garage" where I found my mom's silver items but I was distracted by activities, snow days, half school days and some rooms, um... okay every room, that needs cleaning. I have boxes and bags of clothes and toys that need to go to Goodwill today. I thought about hanging on to them for a garage sale in the Spring but I'm sure by then I'll have more to go through anyway.

I'm on a roll so I can't stop right now. I'll post tomorrow as soon as I figure out what to do with the silver. My vote is to put it in a new house with a huge kitchen with built-ins! But that means it'll sit in a box for a couple more years and that won't do.
You know I believe in using what you have now and making the space you're in now, the one you want to be in, not waiting for the time and place to be perfect.

So with that, off to tackle a boy's room where I'm sure to find all kinds of things I've been looking for and wonder how in the heck they ended up there.

Have a great day!


Laura

I saw this video from a friend and this lady cracked me up, love her!

2 comments:

  1. Stopped by to say Hi & take a look at all 3 blogs. Good job! I love the comforter you chose too!
    Barb
    P.S. The peanut clusters are the fasest/easiest & taste like See's. I know you'll love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That "news report" made me laugh so hard. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Let's hear what you have to say