Pages

Wednesday notes

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Need a mid-week pick me up? Looking for a feel good story or a quote that says just what you were thinking or made you think about something in a different way?

Each Wednesday I am going to post something along those lines. Just a little tidbit to hopefully brighten the day.

I've been told that I'm too optimistic. Sue me.
At least I've never been told that I'm too pessimistic. Oops, there I go again.

I think everyone has value. Some people may have forgotten that and let things creep in and take-over their lives, just like this gentleman in the video did. I would like to hear his story. I could listen to him talk all day, What a great voice!

There are varying opinions on the homeless but I haven't been homeless so I don't think I can offer much insight. I just want to see Matt's interview with him tomorrow on the Today Show and see what's in store for him.

(Now I'm off to the thrift shop. We have a shop here that stocks the best craft items. I'm working on a pillow and like to look there for thread and fabric before I head to the fabric store. Everything is packaged nicely so I give the kids each a few bucks and they go nuts too. They'll be cutting and pasting all day tomorrow. Who knows what I'll find. We'll see tomorrow!)

Enjoy,

Laura


3 comments:

  1. Laura I agree with you.. there is enough sadness and darkness in the world. We need all the light of a happy heart we can get. Thanks for making my day a little brighter!

    Really enjoy your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you have a very good idea. I will look forward to Wednesdays. I watched the video twice and I so hope he will get a radio job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a bright spot. I look forward to seeing what you come up with each Wednesday.

    I am excited to watch the Today Show tomorrow. (wow, that was sort of a mouthful)

    ReplyDelete

Let's hear what you have to say