lol wow that is a funny story! I can't believe the poisen control center just told you to drink some milk, I'll have to remember that! I love laughing so hard I cry!
Thank you for checking out my blog and following...I'm following you now too. I love it when someone new comes for a peek. Makes my blogging so much more fun !
This post was so funny and bizarre...reminded me of a time when one of our twins ate diaper cream and we called poison control ! We had to read all the ingredients ( which were in German, which we don't speak ) He had to get it translated and then the remedy...it was all natural ingredients ( and pricey too) so just clear liquids were necessary for a few hours and we had some interesting diapers !
Oooh that must have tasted nasty! There is a website--can't remember the url--that was this red button and it simply said "don't push the red button" and of course you push it. And it goes on and on and says funny stuff. It tells you if you push it again the world will explode. It will put up 25 of these red dots and dare you to find the right one. Eventually it starts all over again. Maybe it was because we were in the process of moving, maybe because there was mo TV to watch, but whatever the reason we laughed til we couldn't breathe, tears in our eyes the whole bit. It was hilarious then...I think if I found it now and played it...it would be amusing at best. Haha
Blogging is making me laugh today..... Several blogs have made me laugh out loud... One blog was talking about a type of chicken which was called a TURKEN... It looked alot like a turkey--but really was a chicken. See what I learn when I blog?????? ha
Hey...I am so thankful that you answered my hair crisis question on my blog...nobody has ;( You have commented a few times recently on my blog, and everytime I try to place where I know you from....could you please refresh me so I can be more "in the know" when you give me great advice!! ;)
lol wow that is a funny story! I can't believe the poisen control center just told you to drink some milk, I'll have to remember that! I love laughing so hard I cry!
ReplyDeleteHi Laura Lynn,
ReplyDeleteThank you for checking out my blog and following...I'm following you now too. I love it when someone new comes for a peek. Makes my blogging so much more fun !
This post was so funny and bizarre...reminded me of a time when one of our twins ate diaper cream and we called poison control ! We had to read all the ingredients ( which were in German, which we don't speak ) He had to get it translated and then the remedy...it was all natural ingredients ( and pricey too) so just clear liquids were necessary for a few hours and we had some interesting diapers !
Very funny story.
ReplyDeleteOooh that must have tasted nasty! There is a website--can't remember the url--that was this red button and it simply said "don't push the red button" and of course you push it. And it goes on and on and says funny stuff. It tells you if you push it again the world will explode. It will put up 25 of these red dots and dare you to find the right one. Eventually it starts all over again. Maybe it was because we were in the process of moving, maybe because there was mo TV to watch, but whatever the reason we laughed til we couldn't breathe, tears in our eyes the whole bit. It was hilarious then...I think if I found it now and played it...it would be amusing at best. Haha
ReplyDeleteDig the post it note effect, how did you do that?
ReplyDeleteBlogging is making me laugh today..... Several blogs have made me laugh out loud... One blog was talking about a type of chicken which was called a TURKEN... It looked alot like a turkey--but really was a chicken. See what I learn when I blog?????? ha
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Betsy
Hey...I am so thankful that you answered my hair crisis question on my blog...nobody has ;( You have commented a few times recently on my blog, and everytime I try to place where I know you from....could you please refresh me so I can be more "in the know" when you give me great advice!! ;)
ReplyDelete