Pages

It isn't easy being green

Tuesday, April 20, 2010






While I was trying to clean up the lake that was in my bathroom yesterday, I was called upstairs to clean another mess.
Luckily I stopped Trae, a.k.a. David Banner, from completely turning into the Hulk.
It was a good photo op anyway.
Linking up to Friday Follow at Midday Escapades

15 comments:

  1. Oh, how darling !
    These are the precious times that bring you joy and a good laugh forever !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! Very cute pictures though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my...LOL! When I saw the mouth I thought, oh someone had a cupcake! And then I saw the feet, hands and floor. HAHAHAHA. Great capturing the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how funny ...I am visiting and following back from FF thanks for following and visiting me =) Happy Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my!! So cute!! I love those green piggies!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's awesome! I've been getting more and more of those messes myself lately.

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is adorable and hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am glad you thought to stop and take a picture. So cute!

    Thanks for stopping by, returning the follow!

    I changed my url: http://www.housewifeeclectic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. It isn't easy being green.....
    HOW ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Here from FF and your newest follower! I'd love it if you'd come visit/follow me at www.momsbalancingact.com

    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Extremely cute on the cute scale!
    Stopping by from Friday Follow - and so glad I found you!

    Don't miss the Mother's Day Gift Basket Give Away at my site!
    Susan
    www.BlackberryJamCafe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great photos!
    I am following you rom Friday Follow.
    Please folloe me@
    www.happyfamilyhappykids.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lol what a cutie !! A mess turned into a great memory!


    Stopping by from ff.

    Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi! I'm poppin in from Friday Follow (on Sunday-LOL) to be your newest follower. Hooray! Come follow my blog! :) (Please?)

    Bridgette Groschen
    The Groschen Goblins
    www.groschengoblins.com

    ReplyDelete

Let's hear what you have to say