Pages

The look for laundry

Saturday, April 3, 2010









We had a little down time on Friday so Charley and I thought it was a good time to do a photo shoot- laundromat style. I was hoping there weren't too many people there so we were free to move about. It was too nice of a day to be in the laundromat unless you were us of course. Just sharing a couple of shots from the day.

Linking up to My Chaos My Bliss and Monday Mugs at Oswald Cuties

8 comments:

  1. What a cool idea and what a pretty redhead ! My son and his wife are expecting a baby and I'm hoping for a sweet little redhead ( my daughter-in-law has red hair )

    ReplyDelete
  2. your daughter is really beautiful, and I agree - such pretty hair! Those washing machines are SO FABULOUS :) Orange machines - if anything could make doing laundry "happy" that might be it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is a beautie just like her mom, and the luandromat is such a great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow so fun and creative - beautiful pictures. Thanks for the comment and following me at Crafty Mommy Diva.

    Maryanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a fun place to shoot! I like 2nd one best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How lucky to have a laundromat with ORANGE machines! Fabulous back-drop! How did you make your collage? I love it!
    Thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm visiting from Heather's blog. Very cool pictures. Do believe its the first time I've seen someone deliberately take pictures at a laundromat. Way to think outside the box.

    ReplyDelete

Let's hear what you have to say