Pages

I can't be

Monday, June 28, 2010

Am I the only cynic here?

I mean, the dancing was pretty good, certainly not Michael but not bad. In his defense, no one can dance like the King of Pop.

The crying though? Really Chris, really?

I know, forgive and forget, but do you think he was really overcome by the words to "Man In The Mirror" or do you think he used it as an opportunity to revive the career? Do you think he is remorseful because he truly gets that what he did was evil? Or do you think he is more remorseful since his wallet was effected?

Terrible cynicism I know...but who doesn't have questions?

I guess I should just believe he's changed and can help stop the cycle of abuse.
Yeah, that's better than being a cynic.

See
HERE for the video of Chris Brown's performance.

4 comments:

  1. No cynical...I am right there with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on this and terribly skeptical. Additionally I have never felt the same about Kanye West who after the inital episode wwent down defended Chris Brown.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wanted to say how much I enjoy your blog and that I have given you a Sunshine Award!

    Kyle


    http://montessoriforlearning.blogspot.com/search/label/Awards

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know, they did say he left right afterh the awards show and seemed upset, but who knows? Plus, that is a lot to forgive and forget. But he is talented and with time I've seen some real slime balls bounce back to the top. Like they say, "don't hate the player...hate the game".

    ReplyDelete

Let's hear what you have to say