I came home from camp and found that Trae had been potty-trained. Then I found out it was only for #1. But still, progress...
I also found that more of the old cabinets were gone and in their place were nice, new cabinets. Jon enlisted the help of our friend, Chris, and they tried to get this done before I got home. Even though it wasn't, I was so happy to see that a lot had been done.
We have a few more cabinets to hang and I have to go to Baltimore for the tile back splash. Someday soon I'll be able to take off the blue protective film on the dishwasher. Progress...
Taking a much needed break from the mess in the kitchen, we hopped into the car and headed to an amusement park about an hour and a half away. It was a great evening and we ended it by going on the Skloosh water ride; sufficiently drenching ourselves for the ride home.
Jon and I love road trips. Even though it wasn't far, we enjoyed talking to each other over the soft hum of the engine and while the babies slept.
All of them...
Reese and Blair in the last car. Watching their faces cracked us up.

I love and miss camp. Also it seems like Jon was super productive while you were gone. What more can you ask for?
ReplyDeleteTheir faces are totally classic!! Hahaha
ReplyDeleteProgress with potty training is always welcome ! That kitchen looks fab...I especially love the sink. My Nana had a big, deep sink in her house like that one. I spent a lot of time in her kitchen cooking, baking and washing dishes growing up..happy memories !
ReplyDeleteSo excited to see the finished kitchen! And you know it really is impressive he was able to get that much done while you were gone; most guy would barely keep the house from burning down :)
ReplyDeleteOoooh! What FUN! You're redoing your kitchen :) Exciting stuff.
ReplyDeleteYour sense of humor cracks me up. Dry. Love it.
~Jacci