I think it's a good day for a chance to win something, Don't you?
So let's get to it!
I am giving away two (2) free subscriptions for a year to one of my favorite shelter magazines and one that seems to have stood the test of time these days - Better Homes and Gardens.
It's full of design ideas, great recipes, crafts and gardening tips and it's just waiting to be sent to some lucky people.
All you need to do is leave a comment on this post and you'll be entered. Please make sure you give me your e-mail address also. You can either e-mail me with that at lmontysc@yahoo.com or put it in your comment.
The give-a-way will close on Saturday, Oct. 30, 2010 at 8 pm EST. and the winners will be chosen at random. I'll let you know who the subscriptions will go to the next day. Good luck!
What are some of your favorite magazines?
Images from BHG



So thoughtful! I'd love to win!
ReplyDeletesimply_sanborn@yahoo.com
How fun ! I've been thinking about doing a giveaway on my blogs too !
ReplyDeleteI like Everyday Food (Martha Stewart publication)Family Circle & Woman's Day. I have a subscription to BHG. They always have good stuff in the magazine.
Love your blog! Would love to win the subscription!
ReplyDeleteXoXO
i get unfortunately geeky magazines like ieee spectrum, but i also have subscriptions to UK crossstitching mags, it's so much easier than trying to hunt them down here. but i would love love love a subscription to BHG! thanks!
ReplyDeletetamara_maxwell at hotmail dot com
I love BHG, Elle Decor, Martha Stewart, and many more. Thank you for having this contest.
ReplyDeletecereza25 at yahoo dot com
Those magazines are great. I am thinking of doing a give away soon to. thanks for giving me a chance on this one!
ReplyDeleteHi! I would love to win the subscription! My current favorites are All You (lots of great coupons inside) and Family Fun. Thank you so much for the chance at winning!
ReplyDeletetippyio@hotmail.com
I love BHG. My fingers are crossed! :)
ReplyDeleteI would love a subscription :)
ReplyDeleteMy email is grahamcrackerbabykisses (at) gmail (dot) com
Thanks!
If I win, I'll have to set aside some time to drool at all of the pictures (and hopefully try some projects/recipes out). Thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeletemandrewsr at yahoo dot com
YES PLEASE:)
ReplyDeleteThanks for such a lovely giveaway!
ReplyDeleteSome of my favs are Readymade, Wired, and Crochet Today.
nikkidear (at) yahoo (dot) com
1 thing i do love is having magzines......but i have cut back for awhile now till you bought them all i could have done a small re-do lol ty for a chance just.plzzz@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteMy favorite magazine is Everyday Food. Each issue has so many great recipes! Thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleterebeccaerins (at) hotmail d0t com