I thought it was time to spruce up around here so I called in the pros.
Along with the new look will come new categories. And, new categories means more fun.
Along with the new look will come new categories. And, new categories means more fun.
And who doesn't want a little more fun in their day?
Have a great one!
*To see a recent photo session, go here

I LOVE YOUR NEW LOOK! Its so simple and perfect! I keep playing with mine, but havent found ME yet (I guess. lol). Congrats!
ReplyDeletecute kid, nice photo.
ReplyDeleteHappy friday. Following your blog from Fun Follow Friday.
~Gwen
http://green-bellpepper.blogspot.com/
I found you via Fun Follow Friday and I'm your newest follower Rae T. from There's a Contest for That.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful weekend!
Great photo! Hi~ I am you newest follower from the blog hop & would love it if you stopped by and returned the love :)
ReplyDeletehttp://waveoflifesurfstudio.blogspot.com/
Darling photo !!! I'm trying to catch up on my reading and boy, I have missed a lot of your wonderful posts !
ReplyDeleteI remember making snow angels...love the pic.
ReplyDeleteFellow Blog Hopper:)
http://www.giveawayswithgrace.com/