
For the next few weeks I will be busy with a few extra promises I made. I said yes because I really wanted to do them all. I wondered for a moment if I could not just do them all but do them successfully.
If you find yourself in the same situation of taking on a task whether it is for family, yourself at home, work, school or church, and desire a successful outcome, remember this:
Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.
~Maya Angelou
You probably would have never been asked to fulfill an assignment if you didn't like what it was they are requesting. They must like the way you like to do things so be confident and enjoy it!
Now I'm off to finish painting a room. Pictures soon!
Have a great weekend!
What a great attitude. I need to remember this often! LOL
ReplyDeleteVery well thought out and well said! I believe we are on the same wave length as I had a project I was working on for the last two days and had to restart it because of this very thought of wanting to do it successfully. Thanks for the reinforcing reminder that quality still counts.
ReplyDeleteHave fun with painting the room, can't wait to see the pictures when you're done!
xoxo,
Ellen
Oh, what a fun time you all are having and a wonderful quote too. I posted a few of her wise thoughts on my blog recently.
ReplyDeleteI was so tickled that I am listed as one of the blogs you love to visit on your sidebar...I feel the same way about yours !
Have an enjoyable, happy and safe weekend
Hugs,
Nonna
A great quote...I need to remember that one! :-)
ReplyDelete