Pages

White done right

Saturday, January 29, 2011

We're working on a few projects today - nothing major, just detail work. I turned to a few magazines for inspiration and I admit, I like some white rooms. And somewhere in my house I am going to make it happen. I would never say any of these rooms are boring.







kitchens courtesy of House Beautiful



Living rooms courtesy of Country Living

Even my scaredy-cat dog likes white.

***************

12 comments:

  1. The doggy picture made me snort!

    I am looking at my cupboards thinking they need a major overhaul. It's an old house and it's probably been 15 years since I painted them.
    I wanted to do something like black or sage green. You pictures inspired me to go white again and not be bored with it.
    I just need to accent it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Black cupboards, a little distressed, would look great too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. White with black is my favorite, I'd like any of those rooms and the little doggie to go with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bar stools in pic 3!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like white rooms but they don't go well with my kids and cats. Someday, though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm your newest follower from the Monday Blog hops! Come check out my blog at: http://adventuresofathriftymommy.blogspot.com/

    Have a happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the mirrors on the picture shelves!

    I'm a new GFC follower from Making Friends Monday.

    Carli
    http://www.grandmasguidetolife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. newest follower here! would love for you to consider following me back.
    malia
    www.yesterdayontuesday.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. oooo... love the cream kitchen, the wall of mirrors, and the stone fireplace! which room are you thinking of doing white? you know I'm always ready to help paint... or whatever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha! Love the last picture with the dog! Perfect!

    Stopping by from the Making Friends on Monday Blog Hop! I hope your Monday is Fabulous!

    Anna, The Pilot's Wife
    http://www.pilotwife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. HI! Thank for joining us for Making Friends Monday. I am now following your lovely blog. Have a great week! ~Heather www.livingonloveandcents.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jaime - I am thinking of making the studio space all white - but more than likely it'll be the kitchen. I think I'm going back to white cabinets especially since we have hardwood floors and now a wood countertop so I need to break up all that wood! Just add it to the list...

    ReplyDelete

Let's hear what you have to say