Pages

2 year old manners

Friday, March 12, 2010

While I was working on the computer yesterday, Trae man walked in to the room and sat on my lap. I called him a saggy bottom boy as he scooted from my lap and tried to take off his diaper. I told him to hang on for a sec but he continued. He pulled it off and I went to throw it away, assuming it would be safe to do so since he had a full, wet diaper. But when I came back he was busy whizzing on the floor.

I said, "Uh oh."
and he said "Uh oh, I spilled" or in Trae speak, "I spiowod."

That made me laugh and while I was cleaning the floor, I said, "Thanks a lot Trae man."
To which he replied, "You're welcome,"
Or in Trae speak, "Yo wacome."

At least he's polite about it...

3 comments:

  1. My twins say "You wacome" too!
    I say thank you for stuff just to hear them say it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a good Mom!
    It's much like my little 2 year old would do.. so I can relate.. but I would have been been less than happy about the wizzing! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I spilled" hahahaha. That's funny.

    ReplyDelete

Let's hear what you have to say