Pages

The great outdoors

Monday, June 14, 2010

Our Relay for Life team, Got Hope, won an award for raising the most money at this event.
Over $6000.00 for The American Cancer Society!
All thanks to our team leader, Annie, for being the strength behind the operation.


Hi friends!

School is officially over for the summer and we're jumping right into activities.

I'll be out of the house this week and into the great wild! Which could also mean that I am still in the house...

But really, I'll be getting back to nature overseeing a campsite full of giggling 16 year-olds.

I will also get to see and work with my own daughters who are giggling 13 and 15 year-olds.

Oh what a time we'll have!

It's only 5 days but I will miss my little ones at home...potty training of the 2 year-old should be complete by the time I return. Jon will be 5 for 5 on that. I helped with #4...

Have a great week!

Hugs,
Laura

5 comments:

  1. Have a great time and be careful...that many teenage girls in one place is fun but can give you a headache sometimes too !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are having fun!! Sounds like a great experience for you and your girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like a wonderful way to kick off summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was it Girls Camp? My daughter just got back today. I missed her so much.

    Yours is the second blog so far that has not been updating for me! Grrrr. Anyway...hope it was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Having just lost my sweet Lesa Lu to cancer, I have such appreciation and love for all those who walk in the Relay for Life. Cancer is such an unfair opponent. Thanks for your involvement.

    ReplyDelete

Let's hear what you have to say