When I think of childhood, I like to see it in hazy images and sun beams, with a blurred quality that gives an etherealness to memories.
About a month ago, I took some photographs of a little girl and my goal was to translate some of those feelings onto her pictures while still capturing her personality, of course.
She was a fun little one to follow around. I am always amazed to see our surroundings from a child's perspective and finding out what grabs their attention.
Here are a few images from the day that make me smile.






she is so beautiful...those eyes!!!
ReplyDeleteYes, Peggy she has incredible eyes and lashes! There are other photos that really show them off. I wish I could show them all!
ReplyDeleteDarling ! Childhood is such a magical time...if we're really in touch with those feelings of wonder,adventure,imagination and joy... all we need to complete the recipe is children...they make it all possible again !
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness she is a total doll! I love the black and white one!
ReplyDeleteShe's adorable! I miss those little people running around my house.
ReplyDeleteCatching up after some computer problems.
Have a great day.
Sandra
Cute!!! Love her eyes
ReplyDeleteThat is the most beautiful child I have ever seen! Of course, I take full responsibility for her cuteness!
ReplyDeleteYou did an amazing job! Thanks again!